Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Bok Choy

I first tasted this vegetable as a side dish when a friend of mine invited my husband and I to his house for lobster. I absolutely loved this great tasting vegetable. My friend gave me this recipe and now I prepare it as a side dish with any kind of seafood (fish, lobster, shrimp). This amazing bok choy recipe is easy to prepare and heavenly tasting.

Serving Size: 4
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Money Savings: $7.00

Approximate Calories per serving: 70

Ingredients:
2 tbsp of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic thinly chopped
1 head of bok choy about 1 ½ lbs -2 lbs wash and cut about ½ inch thick.
Adobo
Garlic powder

Directions:
Place a wok or a skillet on medium heat. Pour oil, and garlic cloves on it. Let the garlic brown (watch do not burn). Place the bok choy on top sprinkle adobo, and garlic powder to taste. Steering once or twice until is cooked or the leaf turn dark green.

No comments:

Post a Comment