Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chicken Francese

Chicken Francese was served in my wedding twenty plus years ago. Since then, I felt in love with this wonderful lemony flavored chicken. I made it my task to find out how to prepare this awesome dish. I prepared it several times until the flavor was perfect just like what I remembered on my wedding day. Today I prepared this delicious, golden chicken to my perfection. This could be accompanied with delightful green spinach, with brown rice, wild rice or even a side salad.

Serving size: 4
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Approximate calories per serving: 189

Ingredients:
4 Chicken Breasts
Complete Seasoning
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend
½ cup flour
2 tbsp butter
1 chicken flavor bouillon cubes
1 cup of water
Juice of 1½ lemon

Directions:
With a meat pounder pound the chicken flat.
Sprinkle complete seasoning, and Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend on the chicken breast.
Cover the chicken breasts completely with flour.
Place a skillet on medium heat with butter let the butter melt. Place the chicken on top of the melted butter fry on both side.
While the chicken is frying: on a small cooking pot bring the water, the bouillon, the lemon juice to a boil making sure the bouillon has well dissolved.
Once the chicken is well fried on both sides bring the heat to low pour in the water mixture on top of the chicken for about five minutes or until the water mixture is glazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment