Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Picadillo de Papa (potatoes cuts)

Picadillo de papa (potatoes cuts) is one of my favorite picadillos. As I wrote on my previous postings this is another typical plate from my country. And as I promised to post all the different kinds of picadillos I am delivering. This picadillo has bits of sausage in it. If you like you can prepare it with cut up meat or pork or by it self. Either way it is very tasteful.

Serving Size: 4
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Money Savings: $5.00


Approximate calories per serving: 145


Ingredients:
2 tbsp oil
1 small chopped onion
1 small chopped green pepper
3 ½ lbs potatoes pealed and cut into cubes
Complete Seasoning
Garlic powder
1 package Sazon
¼ cup fresh Cilantro

Directions:
In a medium cooking pot on medium heat place the oil, onion, and pepper let that simmer.
Pour the potatoes on the pot and lower the heat to low sprinkle complete seasoning, garlic powder, sazon and cilantro. Mix once try not to mix too much because the potatoes may become into a great big ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment